WR 2347 / Teakwood Orient dining car
Pride of the MÁV Nostalgia fleet is the teakwood covered representative dining car built in 1912. The splendid internal furnishing of the car reflects true elegance. Up to 36 guests can be served with hot meals in the two saloons of the car. The car was built on order of the „Compagnie Internationale des Wagons-Lits et des Grands Express Européens” (CIWL) established in Brussels in 1883. The precious vehicle is the property of the Transport Museum.